Partner with a company that understands your challenges and opportunities.
We deeply understand revenue cycle requirements and how to engage with RCM organizations to provide added value in competitive markets.
Clariti’s platforms give you or customer’s business office the ability to take control of the revenue stream.
- Calculating, without manual assistance, an estimate of patient cost share.
- Connecting the patient to payment options preferred by you.
- Reconfirming coverage and ensuring estimate accuracy up to and on the date of service.
- Immediately produce quotes for prospective patients.
- Improve patient satisfaction while ensuring compliance with fair billing laws.
- Help your clients to improve case volume via pricing transparency.
- Manage the process of tracking prior authorizations and connecting with payors who support electronic standards.
Clariti has processed well over a million patient estimates to date. Our customers have saved thousands of hours in their business offices and collected millions of dollars prior to the date of service from their patients, while experiencing improved experience scores.
What People are Saying
Where were you guys when I was running an ASC?!
In our first quarter of use Clariti identified 11 cases that would have had inactive insurance at the time of surgery and we would have previously performed those cases.
Our date of service collections are up 175% and our average A/R is below 30 days for the first time in our history.
Clariti has definitely improved our upfront collections and our patient satisfaction scores have increased.
Featured in OR Manager: Proactive Payment Collection Reduces Bad Debt RiskJune 17, 2020 In this article, originally published in OR Manager, leaders in the ASC industry share their insights into patient payment collection. Meagan Schwab, Saint...
Clariti Health Provides Lunch for Maimonides Medical CenterJune 3, 2020 For Nurses Week, we had the honor of providing lunch for the Nursing Education team at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!...
What 'high-deductible season' means for ASCs — 3 insightsApril 14, 2020 Patients' out-of-pocket payment obligations are higher at the beginning of the year, creating challenges for ASC collections, according to BHG Patient Lending. BHG Patient...