Partner with a company that understands your challenges and opportunities.
We deeply understand revenue cycle requirements and how to engage with RCM organizations to provide added value in competitive markets.
Clariti’s platforms give you or customer’s business office the ability to take control of the revenue stream.
- Calculating, without manual assistance, an estimate of patient cost share.
- Connecting the patient to payment options preferred by you.
- Reconfirming coverage and ensuring estimate accuracy up to and on the date of service.
- Immediately produce quotes for prospective patients.
- Improve patient satisfaction while ensuring compliance with fair billing laws.
- Help your clients to improve case volume via pricing transparency.
- Manage the process of tracking prior authorizations and connecting with payors who support electronic standards.
Clariti has processed well over a million patient estimates to date. Our customers have saved thousands of hours in their business offices and collected millions of dollars prior to the date of service from their patients, while experiencing improved experience scores.
What People are Saying
Where were you guys when I was running an ASC?!
In our first quarter of use Clariti identified 11 cases that would have had inactive insurance at the time of surgery and we would have previously performed those cases.
Our date of service collections are up 175% and our average A/R is below 30 days for the first time in our history.
Clariti has definitely improved our upfront collections and our patient satisfaction scores have increased.
Clariti Health Receives Allscripts CertificationNovember 1, 2020 On October 15, 2020, Clariti Health became certified with Allscripts Practice Management Application version 14 and higher. This allows Clariti to have direct integration with any...
America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021November 1, 2020 Congratulations to all of the ambulatory surgery centers being recognized by Newsweek and Statista as America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021! We are honored to work closely...
Featured in Becker's ASC: Increase Revenue by Improving These 3 Front-end ProcessesOctober 1, 2020This article was originally published in Becker's ASC and it was written by Stacie Fults, Vice President of Client Development at National Medical...