Save time, accelerate A/R, enhance patient satisfaction, and drive volume.
We deeply understand the ASC market and its challenges. The Clariti platform offers ASCs the ability to take control of their patient estimation and communication process in one convenient system with the most accurate patient estimation platform available.
- Calculating, without manual assistance, an estimate of patient cost share.
- Connecting the patient to payment options preferred by you.
- Reconfirming coverage and ensuring estimate accuracy up to and on the date of service.
- Immediately produce quotes for prospective patients.
- Improve patient satisfaction while ensuring compliance with fair billing laws.
- Expose our estimator to your customers on your web site to increase case volume and transparency.
- Manage the process of tracking prior authorizations and connecting with payors who support electronic standards.
We have integration and partnerships with many of the leading ASC software applications in use today. Our customers have saved thousands of hours in their business offices and collected millions of dollars prior to the date of service from their patients, while experiencing improved patient satisfaction scores.
What People are Saying
Our date of service collections are up 175% and our average A/R is below 30 days for the first time in our history.
We have found that your patient benefits are spot on, especially related to surgical benefits. We have not found that to be the case with other products we have reviewed.
In our first quarter of use Clariti identified 11 cases that would have had inactive insurance at the time of surgery and we would have previously performed those cases.
Clariti really opened our eyes to needing to improve the information we were gathering by highlighting bad information that would impact reimbursement.
Clariti Health Receives Allscripts CertificationNovember 1, 2020 On October 15, 2020, Clariti Health became certified with Allscripts Practice Management Application version 14 and higher. This allows Clariti to have direct integration with any...
America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021November 1, 2020 Congratulations to all of the ambulatory surgery centers being recognized by Newsweek and Statista as America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021! We are honored to work closely...
Featured in Becker's ASC: Increase Revenue by Improving These 3 Front-end ProcessesOctober 1, 2020This article was originally published in Becker's ASC and it was written by Stacie Fults, Vice President of Client Development at National Medical...