Save time, accelerate AR, and drive volume.
Clariti’s platform gives your staff office the ability to take control of your revenue stream.
- Calculating, without manual assistance, an estimate of patient cost share.
- Connecting the patient to payment options preferred by you.
- Reconfirming coverage and ensuring estimate accuracy up to and on the date of service.
- Immediately produce quotes for prospective patients.
- Improve patient satisfaction while ensuring compliance with fair billing laws.
- Expose our estimator to your customers on your web site to increase volume and transparency
Clariti has processed well over a million patient estimates to date. Our customers have saved thousands of hours in their business offices and collected millions of dollars prior to the date of service from their patients, while experiencing improved experience scores.
Request a Demo
What People are Saying
Our testing has concluded that you are providing 98.9% accuracy in the patient estimates you are producing.
Clariti has definitely improved our upfront collections and our patient satisfaction scores have increased.
Our date of service collections are up 175% and our average A/R is below 30 days for the first time in our history.
Clariti really opened our eyes to needing to improve the information we were gathering by highlighting bad information that would impact reimbursement.
HST Pathways Announces Merger with Clariti Health for Enhanced Patient Price Transparency Resources as Part of its End-to-End Premium Technology SolutionJune 15, 2021 The merger combines HST Pathways’ best in class revenue cycle management tool...
Clariti Offers Free Price Estimator for Ambulatory Surgery CentersFebruary 10, 2021 Catalyst Allows ASCs to Provide Prospective Patients and Surgeons with Immediate Cost Estimates Clariti Health, the leading provider of price transparency for...
An Update from the CEODecember 14, 2020 Our Thanks (Again) As we conclude a challenging 2020, again we offer our thanks to our clients who dedicated themselves to serving patients during the pandemic. We are thankful to be in a position to...