Surgical expertise based on working with thousands of providers.
Clariti’s platform give your staff or RCM provider the ability to take control of your revenue stream.
- Calculating, without manual assistance, an estimate of patient cost share.
- Connecting the patient to payment options preferred by you.
- Reconfirming coverage and ensuring estimate accuracy up to and on the date of service.
- Immediately produce quotes for prospective patients.
- Improve patient satisfaction while ensuring compliance with fair billing laws.
- Manage the process of tracking prior authorizations and connecting with payors who support electronic standards.
Clariti has processed well over a million patient estimates to date. Our customers have saved thousands of hours in their business offices and collected millions of dollars prior to the date of service from their patients, while experiencing improved experience scores.
What People are Saying
We have been getting quite a few payments upfront every day with Clariti. I love it!
Santa Monica, CA
We are collecting so much more prior to service because of your program. Night and day.
Our testing has concluded that you are providing 98.9% accuracy in the patient estimates you are producing.
Clariti really opened our eyes to needing to improve the information we were gathering by highlighting bad information that would impact reimbursement.
Clariti Health Receives Allscripts CertificationNovember 1, 2020 On October 15, 2020, Clariti Health became certified with Allscripts Practice Management Application version 14 and higher. This allows Clariti to have direct integration with any...
America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021November 1, 2020 Congratulations to all of the ambulatory surgery centers being recognized by Newsweek and Statista as America's Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021! We are honored to work closely...
Featured in Becker's ASC: Increase Revenue by Improving These 3 Front-end ProcessesOctober 1, 2020This article was originally published in Becker's ASC and it was written by Stacie Fults, Vice President of Client Development at National Medical...