Accelerate A/R, boost business office productivity, and fulfill price transparency compliance.
Clariti empowers your staff to take control of your patient estimation process in one convenient system.
- Calculating, without manual assistance, an estimate of patient cost share.
- Connecting the patient to payment options preferred by you.
- Reconfirming coverage and ensuring estimate accuracy up to and on the date of service.
- Immediately produce quotes for prospective patients.
- Improve patient satisfaction while ensuring compliance with fair billing laws.
- Provide your hospital with a competitive advantage via our self-pricing tools and exceed the 2021 CMS Price Transparency requirements
- Manage the process of tracking prior authorizations and connecting with payors who support electronic standards.
Clariti has processed well over a million patient estimates to date. Our customers have saved thousands of hours in their business offices and collected millions of dollars prior to the service from their patients, while experiencing improved patient satisfaction scores.
What People are Saying
In our first quarter of use Clariti identified 11 cases that would have had inactive insurance at the time of surgery and we would have previously performed those cases.
We were lucky to collect any portion of the patient cost share prior to the date of service. With Clariti, we get about 1/3 of our patients to pay online and about the same number call the center to pay by phone, all before ever stepping foot in our facility!
We lost one of our two full-time pre-verification specialists during our implementation of Clariti and Simple Pay. Based on our experience we have decided we did not need to replace that person.
We have found that your patient benefits are spot on, especially related to surgical benefits. We have not found that to be the case with other products we have reviewed.
Featured in Becker's ASC: Increase Revenue by Improving These 3 Front-end ProcessesOctober 1, 2020This article was originally published in Becker's ASC and it was written by Stacie Fults, Vice President of Client Development at National Medical...
Featured in OR Manager: Proactive Payment Collection Reduces Bad Debt RiskJune 17, 2020 In this article, originally published in OR Manager, leaders in the ASC industry share their insights into patient payment collection. Meagan Schwab, Saint...
Clariti Health Provides Lunch for Maimonides Medical CenterJune 3, 2020 For Nurses Week, we had the honor of providing lunch for the Nursing Education team at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!...