Catalyst is now available,
free of charge, to every ASC in 2021.
See how Catalyst works:
To support the ASC industry, Clariti is offering Catalyst, our consumer price transparency tool, at no cost to every ASC in the country in 2021.
No cost, and no strings attached (for real!).
Why Offer Price Transparency?
- Your patients are shopping: with patient responsibility approaching 30%, educated patients are seeking cost information.
- Increase case volume: Based on our experience, 10% of prospective patients who request an estimate convert to surgical cases within 60 days.
- Compliance: 39 states have fair billing laws in place and CMS is starting the process of requiring providers to display prices.
- Passion: Clariti believes in price transparency and the power it holds for both patients and providers.
- Experience: We are the surgery experts based on our decades of technology experience.
- Technology: We have a proven platform that has provided over $7 billion dollars in surgical estimates for 1.7 million patients to date.
- Proven Success: Our estimates are 98% accurate and we have a 97% client retention rate.
How it Works
1. Identify the payors and procedures you would like to promote.
2. Provide Clariti with the information we need to link to our payor network and create patient estimates.
3. Plug the Catalyst link we provide into your facility’s website.
4. Let your local community and surgeons know that you support price transparency.
Questions? Here’s more information.
What is Catalyst?
How do I add Catalyst to my facility’s website?
How does Clariti produce an accurate estimate?
Based on our decades of experience in developing ASC software and solutions, and managing over $7B in patient estimates to date, we have built what we believe is the most accurate patient estimation engine in healthcare. By combining a patient’s insurance benefit plan, your rate schedules, and our know-how, we can immediately produce an estimate tailored to a patient’s specific benefit plan.
Why would I add a cost estimator to my website?
Am I required to provide a patient cost estimate?
Can I display insurance and cash based pricing?
Does Catalyst support Bundles?
Can I track who visits my website?
Can I choose which payors and procedures to display?
What ASCs are eligible for the free version?
What happens at the end of the free period?
If you choose to also use Impact, our price estimation for scheduled patients, your monthly Catalyst subscription fee will be reduced to $75.
Offer your prospective patients access to your own web-based price calculator at no cost and see the power of price transparency and how it benefits your surgeons, staff and patients.
What People are Saying
We were lucky to collect any portion of the patient cost share prior to the date of service. With Clariti, we get about 1/3 of our patients to pay online and about the same number call the center to pay by phone, all before ever stepping foot in our facility!
We have found that your patient benefits are spot on, especially related to surgical benefits. We have not found that to be the case with other products we have reviewed.
We lost one of our two full-time pre-verification specialists during our implementation of Clariti and Simple Pay. Based on our experience we have decided we did not need to replace that person.
We are collecting so much more prior to service because of your program. Night and day.
HST Pathways Announces Merger with Clariti Health for Enhanced Patient Price Transparency Resources as Part of its End-to-End Premium Technology SolutionJune 15, 2021 The merger combines HST Pathways’ best in class revenue cycle management tool...
Clariti Offers Free Price Estimator for Ambulatory Surgery CentersFebruary 10, 2021 Catalyst Allows ASCs to Provide Prospective Patients and Surgeons with Immediate Cost Estimates Clariti Health, the leading provider of price transparency for...
An Update from the CEODecember 14, 2020 Our Thanks (Again) As we conclude a challenging 2020, again we offer our thanks to our clients who dedicated themselves to serving patients during the pandemic. We are thankful to be in a position to...